the time of my life

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Just for the record, Famous Barr is trying to kill me. Seriously.

Also for the record, I look horrible in that picture below with Diller. The one with Marylynn and Angela isn't quite as bad. But they're the only pictures I took on my birthday, so I felt obligated to post them. Oh well. We had a fabulous time regardless of how my pictures look.

I think my hair is a little too short right now. I like it short, but I don't like it when it's just been trimmed. I always feel like it's too short.

I don't have much else to say...this has been a random, mindless post. I swear I'll have more important stuff to say in the coming weeks...but right now, I've got NOTHING.

Tomorrow is my last day of work at FB before the holidays...thank God. Tomorrow night I'll crash, seeing as no one is going to be in town, then head home EARLY on Christmas eve. My break should go as follows: Christmas eve church service, dinner w/ the family, opening presents Christmas morning, driving to Tennessee to be with the family, having Christmas there and staying for a few days, getting back on Monday, hopefully hanging out with Krissa and Cheryl at some point and giving them their gifts, family picture Tuesday morning (yuck), and heading back to Springfield after that. Geez, it's bad enough to make me want to start school again! I feel like I haven't had a moment to myself, other than my birthday, but whatever.

I'm also ready for some warm weather. Springfield is positively frosty. Spring break is going to be sooooooooo great...a whole week in Charleston, SC...it's three months away but I'm definitely ready for some sun and some fun! And of course it will be great to see Tanya again! (for those who don't know her, she moved to Charleston with her parents last summer and now attends College of Charleston)

Anyway, to sum things up, it's cold and life is busy here in Springfield right now, and not good busy-boring busy. Looking forward to Christmas getting here and New Years too, and DEFINITELY looking forward to my huge par-tay on the 8th of January! More details on that to come, but for now, I'm going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home