the time of my life

Monday, February 02, 2004

Tress Talk

So, next week I'm taking the plunge and drastically changing my hair. Yep, that's right, my long, chesnut brown locks will be transformed into something truly magnificent, at least that's what I'm hoping for. Current plans: 4 inches knocked off, a longish bob w/ layers and perhaps a little bang, w/ blond and caramel highlights. Everyone I've talked to has seemed to favor these plans, so here's hoping for the best.

Six more weeks?

Damn that groundhog and his shadow. It's freezing and yucky enough as it is, w/o having to worry about 6 more weeks of winter. Ah, whatever, it's just a groundhog. Meanwhile, I've been running errands all day, getting ready to head into good ol' FB for the evening. Fun times. No, not really. Nothing that exciting has been going on today, but tomorrow is back to the regular grind of things...interning, class, OH MY! This post is becoming completely boring and pointless, so I'm going to put you all out of your misery and say...MORE LATER!

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!
(She's 77 today!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home