the time of my life

Sunday, February 01, 2004

Super Bowl Nonsense

I have been watching the Super Bowl w/ my roommates, and is it just me, or do the commercials get worse every year? The only one so far that has been even remotely amusing was the Willie Nelson one. I guess they're running out of ideas, but whatever. Still waiting to pass the verdict on the halftime show. And there's no score yet! Talk about boring. Oh, wait-the Patriots JUST got a touchdown. Damnit! I don't care one way or another about these particular teams, but I do hold a grudge against them for barely beating my Rams 2 years ago. BOO! Go Panthers, I guess. Like I've probably mentioned before, I'm not the biggest follower of pro-football, but I do claim allegiances to two teams-the Rams, bc they're near STL, and the Cowboys, which is just a family tradition-much of the fam is from Dallas, so this makes sense. Yeah, yeah, I know they're all supposedly on steroids, but whatever.

Meanwhile, my room is finally COMPLETELY organized-the drawers, the boxes, EVERYTHING is in perfect order. I'm so excited-organization makes me happy.

Enough of this, I'm going back downstairs to see how much the halftime show will rock/suck. More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home