the time of my life

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Name: Amy Lynnette Hodges
Location: Central Illinois
Gender: Female
DOB: December 20th, 1980
Eyes: Deep blue
Hair: Naturally chestnut brown, but I’ve got highlights.

Have you ever…
Drank: Yep.
Smoke: Secondhand smoke
Kissed the same sex: Not voluntarily, but it happened once, and it was a dare, and what happens in Chicago, stays in Chicago. And there was no tongue involved…and it's not my fault that boys are perverts and like to watch that kind of stuff!
Kissed the opposite: most definitely ;o) But not recently enough ;o)Skinny-dipped: hahaha…I plead the 5th ;o)
Broken a bone: never…I have had a pretty badly sprained ankle though-I managed to do so coming home for Christmas Break junior year at U of I-I stepped down wrong off the sidewalk outside B-E, and thought I was going to die.
Failed a class: no, but close-don’t ask me pre-calc in high school Thought you were gonna die: I said, “I’m gonna die”, but never meant or thought it literally.
Killed someone: Sorry, no. If looks could kill…maybe.
Cried over a boy/girl: Yes. Unfortunately. Luckily not so much anymore.
a death in the family: yes, the last close member of my family to die was Nana-(my great grandmother) that was 8 years ago.
Ran around neked: lol who hasn’t?
Talked on the phone for more then 5 hours: Yep, but not recently. If you’ve ever been in a long distance relationship, it’s definitely a possibility.

Favorites:
1. Favorite Animal: kitties and puppies. HATED animal: QUAD SQUIRRELS, those evil little bastards.
2. Favorite Sport: I love watching my Illini or the STL Cardinals.
3.Favorite Color(s): Red. Just look at my closet.
Favorite feeling(s): anticipation
Favorite Shoe: my brown croc high-heeled loafers. They’re fabulous!Favorite scent(s): Acapella by Mary Kay or Pleasures by Estee Lauder
12. Do You Wear Make-Up?: Of course. What proper southern lady doesn’t?
13. Which is more important, personality or looks?: personality makes a guy cute. But it’s always nice if they’re easy on the eyes.
14. What kind of personality do you like in a guy?: secure and confident, yet unpretentious; down-to-earth, non-judgmental, funny, & sweet.
15. Do you move fast or slow in a relationship?: Slow, but when you click, you just click. 16. What is your idea of the perfect guy?: Someone who I am attracted to both physically and intellectually-someone who has the qualities I mentioned above, someone who I can talk to easily for hours about everything-someone who knows the real me, and still likes me.
Do you prefer blondes or brunettes: I really don’t care, a couple of the guys I have liked in the past few years (and/or dated) have had blond hair/blue eyes, but frankly I am a sucker for the tall/dark/handsome ones ;o)

Love, Life and Friends
1. What is the first thing you notice about someone?: Facial expression and smile
2. Whens the last time you cried? Back in September-I was at a funeral. :o(
3. What do you want to be when you grow up?: Political Consultant. 4. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?: no, but they sit on my bed by day.
5. Do you want children? Eventually, I probably will want one. I love little kids, but the idea of having my own freaks me out…at least right now.
6. Do you like someone right now?: YES :o)
7. Do they know?: I certainly hope so!
8. Do you have a best friend?: Yep, I’m lucky to have more than one.

Within the last 24 hours, have you
1: Had a serious talk?: semi-serious
2: Hugged someone?: yes
3: Gotten along well with your parents?: sure
4: Fought with a friend?: nope

Do you like to...
1: Give hugs?: I love hugs
2: Give back rubs?: YES! ;o)
3: Take walks in the rain?: of course
4. have you had the falling dream?: last week, actually
5. Do you have lots of things on your walls?: yes-I love my friends and family and surround myself with pictures of both.
6: When you chew gum, what kind?: Orbitz
7: Do you use chapstick?: Yes, and lip gloss. Lots of lip gloss! I have like 5 tubes in my purse-all different colors.

In the last month have/did you...
1. Drink?: Yes
2. Smoke?: Secondhand smoke...last night at Catch 22, YUCK...it burned my contacts.
3. Drugs?: Never
4. Have Sex? Nope.
6. Go on a date?: Yes
7. Go to the movies?: Yes
8. Go to the mall?: Seeing as I work there, yes.
9. Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: No! I hate my figure enough as it is!.
10. Eaten sushi? A couple of months ago, at the new Chinese place in Chatham.
11. Been on stage?: No, but my sister Jami was Susan Walker in “Miracle on 34th Street” back around Christmastime…she was awesome!
12. Been dumped?: nope.
13. Had someone be unfaithful to you?: Not that I know of
14. Watched The Smurfs?: NO! That show is disturbing, I thought so when I was little too.
15. Hiked a mountain?: No, no, no.
16. Made homemade cookies?: NO. Martha Stewart doesn’t live here.
17. Been in love?: Who knows

More stuff...
Are you popular?: I have many GREAT friends and I am never lacking in the social dept. So I suppose you could say yes.
Are you Beautiful/Handsome?: Nope, at best I’m “cute”, but I don’t have a very high opinion of myself.
Do you have your own phone line?: I’m 24-let's hope so.
What is your favorite word to say?: My recent favorite word is Yowza-I just think it’s fun.
What is your favorite phrase to say?: Word to your mother
What are you doing right now?: sitting in bed w/ my laptop, waking up after a long night…
What song are you listening to?: “Run Around” Blues Traveler
What are you wearing?: A nightshirt from Victoria Secret…it’s early!
Preferences:cold or hot?: about 70 degrees is just fine
silk or satin?: silk
Red or blue?: Red
old or new?: a mix of both
rain or snow?: snow
give or receive?: give
leather or cotton?: both
Roses or daisies?: roses, but orchids are my favorites
public school or private? Public my entire life.
Chocolate milk or plain milk?: Chocolate
Celsius or Fahrenheit?: Um, hi-I’m American. I actually DO know how to transfer Fahrenheit to Celsius, but I’m comfortable with Fahrenheit. Spring or fall?: FALL. Most definitely fall. My favorite time of year-I wish it was fall all year. And my sinuses don’t bother me then, either.
Inny or outtie?: Inny
Now or then?:NOW-I’ve learned obsessing about the past only succeeds in wasting the future!
How many fingers am I holding up?: I don’t know, how many ARE you holding up?
Scent?: Clean cotton or freshly cut grass
English or Math?: English-duh. See question about “failing a class” above.
Bath or shower?: I prefer baths, but showers take less time…so I usually shower.
Bedtime phrase?: A simple “Good Night” will do.
Self-stick or lick?: Stick, I guess.
Cursive or print?: Cursive
Do you like surprises?: Sometimes, unless they involve Dan and Joe…I DO NOT like their surprises. Especially when they involve forts.
Paranoid or Cautious?: Paranoid
Heights or Crowds?: I’m not fond of either, but I can handle both.
Half-full or half-empty?: Half-full
Top or bottom?: LOL-depends on the situation
Do you/Would you dye your hair?: I do highlights-currently blonde, but there’s some leftover red.
Speeding or running red lights?: haha, both. I’m really bad about the lights, though.
Gold or silver?: White gold
Bad habits?: I can be very insecure. Also, I talk too much sometimes.
Piercing?: 2 in each ear
Erogenous Zone(s): Not in front of the children!
Snore or talk?: I’ve been told I talk in my sleep, what’s scarier is sometimes they say I have actual conversations.
What do you wish you'd done?: Told him how I feel. But I try not to have any regrets. Maybe some things happen for a reason, after all.
Fetish?: I have a weakness for hot guys in cowboy hats with southern accents…and if they tip their hat at you…all control flies out the window! (Hey, my family is from the south...what do you expect?)
Do you have one of THOSE voices?: I don’t think so. lol.
Jammies or neked?: Pajamas, please.
Neurotic or psychotic?: Neurotic, very much indeed.
Do you talk to yourself?: On occasion.
My parents: Drive me crazy sometimes, but generally give good advice.
I can't stop listening to: Country music.
Every weekend: I try to go out and relax. TRY being the operative word. I hate school because: I don’t hate school, I actually love it!
I like school because: I enjoy learning…especially when you like what you’re studying.
I enjoy: LIFE…all it has to offer.
I dress the way I do because: it’s my style. A mix of trendy, classic & vintage: I call it eclectic. :o)
Say something cool: Word to your mother. I’m done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home