the time of my life

Friday, June 10, 2005

I swear, if ONE MORE person at my new job tells me, "It's ok-I don't have a career in my area of study, either!" I swear to God, I will fly off the handle. Let's get a few things straight:

NUMBER ONE: I AM OBSESSED WITH POLITICS. Rest assured, a minor setback such as not finding a job right out of college is NOT going to deter my long-term career goals. I WILL be the next Mary Matalin and I will make all of the democrats my bitches someday. The name Amy Lynnette Hodges will strike fear in the souls of any opposing politicos.

NUMBER TWO: My current job is not my "CAREER". It may be to some people, but it is CERTAINLY not to me, I understand and appreciate that some people need to make their living in that manner, but FV never is and never WILL BE MY CAREER! How in the hell can you be passionate about renting out MOVIES?!?

That's the extent of my rant for now. Expect more soon.

2 Comments:

  • quentin tarantino used to work in a video store and look at him now.

    By Blogger KS Sparky, at 9:10 PM  

  • Krissa, I haven't told you this lately, but I LOVE YOU!

    And thank you. Your comments here prove why you are my best friend.

    By Blogger Amy Lynnette, at 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home