the time of my life

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Old habits die hard...

I'M 124 PROOF. HOW DRUNK ARE YOU?


Just a fun little quiz here. In all honesty, I haven't drank in almost a month, and I wasn't even drunk then-but I guess some of this carries over from my habits last year. Oops. Oh well. I'd kind of like to see the ranking of some of my partners-in-crime (you know who you are).

MEN!

Some guys are such insensitive pricks. Sometimes I don't know if they even realize it. I'm not talking about any having to do w/ me, all is well w/ my guy friends/interests and I. However, I do have a couple of friends who are having issues and have talked to me a lot lately, and as for the men they are dealing w/, I have nothing but terrible words for them (the men-wait, no. The stupid boys). Didn't your mothers teach you to be more sensitive? Girls, you have my sympathy. I seriously hope that these guys get their hearts chewed up and spat back out, like they rightly should. That may sound a little cruel, but it is definitely what is deserved in this particular case.

Daily Summary

Meanwhile, all is well w/ me. IARF this morning, as usual, and now I'm in my apartment and wasting time, and considering taking a nap, before Bush Bash '04 resumes (my class tonight, not the primary). It's freezing outside once again, but that should be no surprise to anyone. My car is starting, and I got the locks de-iced, so I'm a happy girl. My activities/classes are becoming a comfortable routine. W/ that said I'm going to get even more comfortable, and go ahead and take that nap. More later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home