the time of my life

Sunday, March 28, 2004

Currently reading:
What Southern Women Know (That Every Woman Should)
-I picked up this book on Spring Break. Victoria read part of it and thought it was absolute crap. I admit, some parts of it are silly, but a good deal of it makes great sense to me-why act like a man in a man's world when femininity is the key to success? Work it, girls-that's all I have to say.

Currently listening to:
Keith Urban-any and all songs
-I was watching the concert special on CMT, since I'm not in Chambana now for the KC concert-I'll be seeing the gang in September at the UMB Bank Pavillion-can't wait! KU is much better in concert (it seems) than he is in his music videos-but then again, many artists are. Looking forward to a third year of concerts w/ KC, and finally seeing the hot aussie in concert.

Current activity:
Cleaning my room/packing winter clothes.
-It's about time, I say-it's become very messy/cluttered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home