the time of my life

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Things to complain about:

1) My hair-it's dry...and I'm getting sick of the length.
2) My skin is icky and dry in some parts and oily in others.
3) I'm sick of politicians and politicking and it's kind of scaring me bc my career plans center around them. 4) My back is hurting for some unknown reason. I think it's stress.
5) Certain people like to complain, a lot. They complain without thinking about all that they have to be thankful for.
6) I like Springfield-but I am stressed out right now and sometimes I long for the simple days when all we had to worry about was where we were going to go on Wednesday night, and what we wanted to drink. (Simple: White Horse, and R&C Pitchers)
7) I wish my Chambana friends still got along. I don't see them nearly enough as it is, and this whole nonsense of inviting them to visit in shifts (at least the CR gang) is highly annoying.
8) I can't wait to move off campus. One of my roommates is so anal about cleanliness (I like it to be clean-but she goes overboard) that we can barely breathe w/o her spraying lysol everywhere. Seriously.

That's enough out of me for now. I'm off to class. More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home