the time of my life

Monday, March 29, 2004

The end is in sight...

...And I couldn't be happier. The Summer Schedule is out, and I have planned my coursework for the last two semesters-I have 16 hours of coursework left for my master's degree, including the following:

1) Grad Seminar on Lobbying in State Government (4 hours-this summer!)
2) Grad Seminar on Terrorism & Politics (4 hours-this summer!)
3) Graduate Internship (4 hours-this fall!)
4) Closure Exercise (YIPPEE!!! I have yet to decide what this will be, but it is going to be as painless as possible-that's all I have to say about that)

And then, ladies and gentlemen, yours truly will hold a master of arts in Political Studies, and will be done w/ her higher education until futher notice (or at least until I have a few years experience-I can't have myself educated out of a job, you know)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home