the time of my life

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Etiquette Grrls

I've discovered a great website, thanks to Krissa and her Southern-belle-ness, it's under my links-check it out, I promise you'll like it. (Well some of you might not, but those same some of you probably don't read this that much, so in that case, ignore this, and go about your regular way of behavior) It's both entertaining and enlightening, and it's about time THIS belle from IL discovered it, wouldn't ya say?

Politics as usual

Right now, I'm off to the evil evil state capitol to hang out w/ our corrupted legislators and the fabulous folks from IARF-back later this afternoon, and then it's time for my weekly interrogation (a.k.a. POS 511-but Prof. Miller likes to question my every facial expression-my fellow students say he does this bc he "enjoys" me-but I could definitely think of better ways for teachers to let their students know that they like them-and no, when I say "enjoy", I don't mean it in a sick sense, so just get that thought out of your mind right here and now.). I'll post more later folks. Until then, adieu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home