the time of my life

Thursday, October 07, 2004

WOW-no matter how hard I try not too, I love fashion. I found the most gorgeous suit tonight at FB. Despite my hatred at times for the store, they do have some very nice things. It was cream colored pinstripe, very silky and lush fabric, complete with a matching cream colored (faux) fur collar. I tried it on-ABSOLUTELY gorgeous. I was amazed, because I would never think something like that would look good on me. Problem is, it was WAY too dressy for any events around Springfield-it would have been better for a White House Christmas party. Someday, someday. Until then, I'll just settle for drooling over these gorgeous clothes. I tried to find a picture online, but there wasn't one. Then all of you could have drooled with me. Seriously, this suit was so gorgeous I could just buy it and sit around in it in my apt. and it would make me feel wonderful about myself. Throw in some great shoes and pearl earrings and bracelet, and it would be to die.

Speaking of fashion, this website has been taking up way too much time lately. That's why I also look at this website, which is more of my current price range.

Current shoes I'm drooling over at the moment...click here!

Shoes I purchased recently, but returned...click here! (they didn't quite work...I needed something not so trendy, a bit more classic-still searching for the perfect pointy-toed shoes)

Meanwhile...when I'm not obsessing about fashion, I've started applying for REAL jobs (meaning: pertinent to my degree). More details on that as they come...but I have until May before I start panicking.

That's all for now...I'm touching up the resume and heading to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home