the time of my life

Friday, August 27, 2004

Hola. I'm home right now, and realizing how much I miss internet. Boo. We should have it in the apt. soon. Until then, it's all about the library. (and trips home) I just finished organizing a lot of stuff for my yard sale tomorrow, wow-I have seriously TOO many clothes-and I'm selling like 1/5 of them. I'm selling enough to make up one person's wardrobe. Darn my retail job-perpetually in style but perpetually spending my paycheck. Thank goodness for subbing-I am praying that I get calls VERY soon. I just finished all of my paperwork, so hopefully they will begin calling this week.

Not much is going on, classes have started, I got my hair cut really short (it's hot, yes it is!), I didn't get to go to the Gretchen Wilson/Montgomery Gentry/Brooks and Dunn concert tonight and I'm jealous, and that's about all I know right now. Meh. More later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home