the time of my life

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Hey guys, what's up?

So here's a rundown of the last few days...

-POS 563, my only summer class is over! Hooray. Hopefully I made an A (I really should have).

-I purchased my first Vera bag. Sweet! This is becoming an unhealthy obsession (looking at the bags), and now I want a jewelry case and garment bag. Yikes! However, the garmet bag is kinda expensive-it might have to wait till Christmas. Might.

-Went out with Victoria in downtown Springfield last night, and brought Marylynn and Angela, exposing her to our nightly rituals. I hope she wasn't too horrified...good times were had by all. (and a number of thin mint martinis)

-Going to Chambana today for Tanya's going-away bash, in addition to varioius other forms of entertainment. It will be the first trip in the new car. Should be nice!

Not much else going on. I'll update later this weekend.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home