the time of my life

Monday, July 26, 2004

Hey everybody, hope you're all well. 
 
Weekend in Kentucky: a nice time in general. It was great to see Krissa, we spent most of the time playing catch up. And hanging out with her friends, all of whom seem very cool and were very welcoming, but not to the point of being annoyingly nice-do you know what I mean? I hope you do. Anyhoo, I think her and Devin are just darling together, and epitomize what a healthy relationship should look like.  I'm so glad Krissa has finally found a nice guy who treats her well-it's what any self-respecting girl should expect, after all. :o)
 
The DNC started tonight. I don't really have anything to say about it, but there you go. Both candidates annoy me, but the conventions are fun to watch. I still don't know who I'm voting for. Probably Bush, but only because Kerry annoys the hell out of me. That, and I have a bet riding on it. However, if you ask me who I really like, I'll tell you: it's all about McCain.
 
Finally, not much else new EXCEPT: I bought a car today! It's a 2001 Chevy Impala and it's gorgeous. It is EXACTLY what I was looking for and I got really lucky to find one used, yet in great condition. With that said, I'm really tired, so I'm gonna hit the sack. More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home