the time of my life

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Nintendo, walk around campus, then MORE Nintendo. At least we walked tonight, right?

Wow...with such fabulous entertainment as we have, it's a wonder that any of us have social lives. Like Michelle said tonight, "Hey, are you guys going out?"

Our response: "WHY? We have THIS!!!"-regarding the Nintendo.

Keep in mind, it's not even a new and fancy Nintendo. We're talking old-school Nintendo and old-school games. And it is FABULOUS.

Who needs boyfriends...we have Mario and Luigi...and they will always be faithful to us...lmao.

LOL-I hope you all know that I am joking to some degree about our obsessions. Really...

With that final note I do believe it's time for bed. We're actually attending a cookout in addition to going out on Friday night, as to save ourselves from Super Mario Land. And I'm going home for a few days on Saturday, so I'll (hopefully) get some of it out of my system. On a sidenote, at least we don't snack while playing. So we won't turn into fatasses. And we are sticking to an exercise routine. There's hope for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home