the time of my life

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Just for all of you wondering, the old Amy Luhnette is back. Alive and well. Just in case you were interested.

Matty McDiller, thanks for drunkdialing last night. I still frequently get drunk dials from my chambanites and I appreciate every one of them. I love you guys, and no matter who I meet here I'll always have a special place in my heartdt for ya'll. Oh, and UIS Student Trustee Andrew does think you're a cool guy-it's awesome that I know and party with 2/3 of the student representation on the UI BOT!

(In case you're wondering I've bene out all night so that exmalains any misspellings. Sorry. :-P.)

To all of my friends...............I LOVE YOU!

To Jess, my roommate_-I promise things will turn out ok!!!!!!!!!!!

To Jasmie Trias of American IDOL-I HATEA YOU! WHAT IS WRONG WITH AMERICA!!! YOU SO TOTALLY NEDEDED TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latoya Londan should totaly still be in this competition.

That is enough out of me. No more posts after I've been out for the night. G'night all.

Love,
Amy Loonnettte


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home