the time of my life

Sunday, May 09, 2004

OMG I'm so psyched that I only have 12 hours left (plus one big, nasty, thesis-but still). MY NIGHTMARISH CLASSES ARE OVER! I have: 1 internship, 1 lobbying seminar, and 1 random course I have yet to decide on, and THAT IS IT!!! No one can possibly understand how happy this makes me. I have met all of the required courses for my program, except for one, and it's going to be a breeze. This summer can officially start being fun after my internship ends this week. Don't get me wrong, it's been A LOT of fun, and I totally love my co-workers, but it's been a way-stressful semester and I can't say I'm sorry to see things die down a bit. I am looking forward to one last summer of a stress-free job and relaxing nights out on the town.

Anyhoo-digression-if you go to UIS and have any brilliant ideas on interesting and EASY courses to take, PLEASE let me know. I'm growing exceedingly lazy in completing my degree, so when I say EASY, I mean it. I have suffered enough this semester. Seriously.

So today was a very long, emotional day...that's all I'm going to say about it now, (I don't have the time or energy to elaborate at this moment) but sheesh I'm glad I will be able to enjoy a good night's sleep tonight-at least I hope I will.

I need to do laundry, clean clean CLEAN my room, move my stuff to the new room downstairs, etc. In addition to working full time. And finishing my internship. All this and stupid classes start up again in a month. Oh school, how I hate thee sometimes...what a burden you can be. I will be so happy when December rolls around.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MAMA! I love ya.

This hasn't been the most organized post, but I'm kind of frazzled today. More later...hopefully I'll have it together a bit better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home