the time of my life

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

BACK

Hey ya'll, it's been a little while, so here's an update:

So I'm stressing a LITTLE less over final papers and what not, thankfully things will be over soon. Then I can focus on the 12 hours I have left, and my new child (a.k.a. my thesis-but it's going to be consuming so much time I might as well refer to it as my kid), in addition to working this summer (hopefully doing an internship w/ the state party, BUT we'll see-if not then it's full time at the mall for this girlie). Oh, and getting a new car, VERY excited about that, and mentally decorating my fab new apartment downtown, which I will move into in August. YAY!

So yeah, other than school, I have been swamped w/ work at FB and interning downtown-hearings, hearings, hearings, research, research, research! Anyhoo, after I was done w/ IARF business today, I got to say hi to the Chambana gang, (some of them) who were in town for the Senate aprop. hearing for higher ed.-they were giving testimony and stuff-only got to see them for about a half an hour, but it was great to see them, I miss them (some more than others).

Anyhoo, now it's time for errands and class stuff (or not?) and winding down this evening at Cinco de Mayo w/ some friends. Gotta run now, I'll post more later when I have time to breathe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home