the time of my life

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

WOW, my room is destroyed. I had to empty out both my dresser AND my desk (the housing goons are replacing all the furniture in the townhouse bedrooms), so my stuff is piled haphazardly around my room, hopefully far enough away from my furniture that they can move it out safely. YUCK. It wouldn't have been so bad if they hadn't told us TODAY that they were planning on moving stuff TOMORROW! JERKS! Me and Jess were pissed, but hey, what can ya do?

American Idol Update
After the tragic loss of George Huff last week (when Jasmine SHOULD have gone home...I HATE HER!), it becomes ever so clear that Jasmine should definitely be leaving. Diana ruled, as usual, Fantasia was good but not spectacular (she is kind of an acquired taste, but I haven't really acquired that kind of music taste thus far), and LaToya was great as usual. Personally, Diana is my favorite, she's got an amazing voice, she can dance, and she's got style. I miss my John Stevens, but even I am willing to admit that he was really crappy towards the end-he needs to stick to his Frank and Bing and Dean and he'll do just fine.

I AM SO TIRED. And I hate that my room is a mess now. And it will be for a week, until they bring the new furniture. While the furniture is out, I'm going to try and organize everything. TRY being the operative word.

I have a LOT more to say, about a lot of different topics, but I really don't have time right now, seeing as I'm about to pass out from sheer exhaustion. I'll post more tomorrow when I have time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home