the time of my life

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Bolingbrook or Bust

Survived the trip to suburbia, in all honestly, it was quite fun. Downtown Naperville is so cute, and I have greaaaaaaatt pictures. This weekend was good times. More details to follow later tonight, when I have time for a real post.

Redneck Woman

I bought a CD for the first time in quite awhile (I enjoy Wal-Mart's 88 cent MP3's a little too much), it being "Here For the Party" by Gretchen Wilson. In addition to being from Southern Illinois, she has amazing talent and isn't another cookie-cutter country princess. I'll let you know how the CD is once I've listened to the entire thing. I've listened to four songs so far, and so far, the verdict is.........awesome!

Ok I will write more later tonight when I've rested a bit...suburbia was a long drive...until then I'll share this announcement:

BARBEQUE
Memorial Day
May 31st, 2004
5 p.m.-???
Hosted by the girls of Marigold Court, #5
2111 Carl Sandburg Ln.
Springfield, IL 62703
(217) 417-2901

If you're reading this and I know you, consider yourself invited. It should be good times. But rest assured, if anyone tries to build a fort, there will be hell to pay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home