the time of my life

Saturday, June 19, 2004

So it's been a bit...

You might say it's been a long week. Because actually, it has been.

Working and going to class are taking up most of my time nowadays, in addition to sitting on the porch screaming obscenities with Jess in the late evening-it's a wonderful stress reliever! (don't ask) Also, I've started playing tennis again...I'm no Serena Williams, but I manage to have a good time and get some exercise, while enjoying myself.

Honestly, I don't have much new to report: my life nowadays is remarkably drama-free, consisting of school, work, going out, and occasionally playing nintendo. I'm currently home for father's day-last night I went out for margaritas and Shrek II with some friends, and it was fun enough. Today I worked, then headed home, and currently write this after an evening of catching up and drinking margaritas with Alisha. Now I'm getting ready for bed...and I don't have much more to say except that the only downfall right now is I'm not sleeping in as much as I would like to.

More later, 'cause it's time for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home