the time of my life

Sunday, July 11, 2004

One week ends, another begins. As can be expected, the week has been relatively uneventful other than working and school, but me and the girls (Marylynn, Angela) went out to Cinco De Mayo last night for salsa night (only to find it was 70's and 80's night). Nonetheless, it was good times, lots of dancing, a little drinking, and other fun and nonsense. Oh-and this guy there seriously WOULD NOT leave me along-I've been hit on before, but this guy seemed a little too infatuated/desperate/or whatever-it was actually quite annoying. Call me crazy, but yes, I fall for the guys who play VERY hard to get and sometimes act like a-holes. Afterwards, we crashed (literally) on the floor of my kitchen and spent about an hour laughing, talking, shrieking-whatever you call it, before we all decided to go to bed (Marylynn and Ang went on home). Today hasn't been too productive, I still need to write a paper and do some laundry. Oh, and go to Wal-Mart.

In other news, my newest beauty must-have is a foundation brush. I've never had a more perfect application of makeup until using this. My skin is flawless and glowing!

I'm finally going to visit Krissa, two weeks from now. Haven't seen her in almost a year (although we talk all the time), and it should be good times-catching up is always fun.

Anyway, it's time for me to be productive. More later skater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home