the time of my life

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Sorry gang, it's been awhile.

Updates:

First, my AIM isn't working. Don't know what's up there, but strangely, I don't really miss it.

Second: CINCO DE MAYO and Salsa night rock my world. Those latino boys know how to shake it! hehehe-girls nights out rock and being single really is fun, now that I've just embraced it and stopped worrying about relationships.

Third: I have a lot of paper-writing to do before the end of the semester, but it should be pretty easy and I should easily get an A in my seminar.

Fourth: Last day of FB (full-time) is August 20th! YEAH!!!

Fifth: I'm going to be in Kentucky all weekend visiting KD-so if you need me, I won't be in Spfld! Call the cell.

Sixth: I have red and blonde streaks in my hair and red underneath, in addition to a new cut. It looks AMAZING and soooooooooo not typical Amy Lynnette. Be warned! But so far EVERYONE loves it, even strangers!

Seventh: I started back at Curves (all women exercise club, for all you manly men). It feels wonderful to be working out again!

That's all for my quick update. Much more later-it's been a fun couple of weeks but what can I say, I'M BUSY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home