the time of my life

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

On the move...

Me and Michelle are leaving the campus townhouses! Our new apartment is less than a quarter mile away, and it's amazing! But before I go into the details, here is the new addy:

6301 S. 6th Street Rd.
Apt. #7
Springfield, IL 62712

SO...the apt. details. I always thought my bedroom in Centralia was nice-sized-until I saw my NEW room! It's a good 50% bigger than my home room-and did I MENTION the closet? AHHHHHHHH!!! Me and Brandis checked out the apt., and after my VERY audible gasp and spin in the HUGE walk-in closet, Brandis confided that she wanted to scream to the landlord, "SOLD!" lol. But seriously-I'm so excited, seeing as I'll now be able to SEE ALL of the amazing clothes I have, not to mention handbags and shoes. Hooray! The kitchen and living room are both nice-sized, and there's one good-sized bathroom.

Anyway, that's the new place. I'm bringing my beautiful bedroom set from home, along w/ my desk. I have pretty much everything for the kitchen and bathroom, and I'm buying a living room set and a kitchen table next month. Until then, we're going to rely on bar stools and Michelle's recliner, but seeing as I'll have my bedroom stuff, I'll spend most of my time in there anyway.

Anyway, I'm going to host a huge housewarming party as soon as we have our new furniture and stuff. Plus, my old roommates (Brandis and Jess) are still planning to have our Halloween party we had planned-it should be a blast. In addition, me and Michelle are planning a Margaritaville party. Our new place is going to be quite happening!

Until then, I'm exhausted, and tomorrow is going to be a loooo-oooong day...so I'll post more later. I won't have internet in the new place for a few weeks (we're holding off on cable, bc this move was quite spur of the moment and money is kinda tight), but once September hits we're planning on wireless internet-then I can take my laptop anywhere! YAY. That's all for now, folks! If you need me in the next few weeks, just call-the cell is going to be my primary phone from now on-but really, it already was!

1 Comments:

  • No doggies allowed. But if both of you really want to come sometime, perhaps we could work something out. Congrats on your new friend! :o)

    By Blogger Amy Lynnette, at 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home