the time of my life

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

GEORGE W. BUSH
Re-elected as the 43rd President of the United States.

John Kerry conceded the election about 2 hours ago to President Bush...I got about 3 1/2 hours of sleep last night, (I passed out shortly before 4 a.m.) but I am so wide awake and as happy as a clam! I'm not gloating...I've specifically not talked to any of my liberal friends, bc I know they are hurting right now. I know how it feels, after the elections in Illinois 2 years ago. It's not like Illinois is a happy state for Republicans. All I can say is that I truly (in my heart) believe that America has made the right decision. I don't agree with Bush on every issue, but I truly believe that America is safer; we're going to catch Osama. Iraq will keep improving, and jobs and the economy are growing by the minute. Now is not the time to gloat, now is the time for Americans that are in doubt to allow George W. Bush to prove himself to them as he has to the rest of us. He's got four more years, and I truly believe he will bring America together as he has in the past.

Meanwhile...I have to go to work, then to class (to face the heat from my liberal classmates...shouldn't THAT be fun). More later. for sure.

VIVE LA BUSH!!! 4 More Years!!!

1 Comments:

  • it will be interesting to see the result of 4 years of unchecked power on this country

    love your label-hating friend,

    "the liberal"

    By Blogger KS Sparky, at 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home