the time of my life

Friday, October 22, 2004

OMG...I can hardly believe it!!

For the first time since I was 6 years old...................the SAINT LOUIS CARDINALS ARE GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!!!

Last night was wild. I went to Bootleggers to hang with the POS crowd as usual, and of course everyone is watching the game and I'm surrounded by 98% Cardinals fans...awesome. We all held it in pretty well until the last out...and at that point in time you saw all of us leap from our feet screaming at the top of our lungs...I do mean SCREAMING, jumping up and down, slapping high fives, etc. There's nothing like being a life long fan of a team, and then watching them achieve their dream...or get closer to it! They've had this coming for quite some time...the Cardinals, being the only professioinal sports team I show REAL and genuine interest in, couldn't be more prepared.

WATCH OUT, Red Sox. There's Cardinal fever in the air!!!!!!!!!!!

(OH BTW-to all my hater cub fan friends out there...I TOLD YOU SO! This is what being a winner feels like)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home