the time of my life

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Hmmmm...

Sometimes I wish I wasn't always such an accepting, forgiving person. Sometimes I wish I didn't always look for the best in people. If these things weren't true, it would make it possible for me to accept the inevitable truth and move on. It would make things so much easier right now. But unfortunately, it's just not that simple. It seems that no matter what I keep hearing, no matter how upsetting or disappointing it is, I can't shake how I feel. I don't want to believe that this person has changed like it appears that they have. I want this person to be the person they were when we first met. But it doesn't seem like this is the case anymore. I just keep hoping against hope that they'll see the light, but until then...I just don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home