the time of my life

Thursday, February 05, 2004

To cut or not to cut!

All afternoon, I've been fighting against the irresistible urge to grab my scissors and chop my hair off. It's gotten sooooo long and it's very thick and all over the place, and it's driving me crazy. I need it chopped, layered, and thinned out, STAT! Only one week...only one week. Why didn't I schedule my appt. for this week? Darnit! I'm going to have to have my roommates hide my scissors from me, it's gotten to that point. My hair is just annoying the heck out of me. Long hair days are definitely beyond me...this is the second time I've tried to grow it out, and it just doesn't suit me anymore. I'm not going to go and be scalped or anything (I've had some pretty short hair-but it was cute!), but this has gotten to a point of ridiculousness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home