the time of my life

Thursday, April 01, 2004

April Fools

Want to hear about mine? Boy, do I feel stupid. As I was doing my routine check of online news sources last night, I stumbled upon the DI and this--> and actually got excited for a second. Then I actually read the article. And looked at the date. And felt IMMENSELY stupid. Sometimes I wonder if I wasn't meant to be a blonde. Well, at least I wondered that in THIS particular instance. But have a happy April Fools day anyway.

Wild Country

Tomorrow night, friends old and new alike, both the Spflders and the gang from home-IM me if you're interested-leaving Spfld. at 10-so speak up now if you want to go!!! It will be nice to take a break and actually go out and relax...something I have so little time for anymore.

Panic Attacks

Are scary. I had one last week and seriously thought I was dying. But then I talked to one of my friends here who has had them, and figured it out. I'm just too gosh darn stressed out.

POS 502

...isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. After I discussed my situation w/ my professor, (working, interning, taking a full load, PLUS trying to sleep/have a life besides study/working) she was very understanding, and acted a bit like a mother hen and explained that I needed to slow down, a LOT, before I made myself seriously ill. She offered to give me an extension on my final project should I need it, so this way I can stress a little less and still maintain a good GPA-she can tell my heart is in it, but the brain (and body) can only take so much-stress, caffeine, sleeplessness, etc.

Enough posting, I'm tired, I'm going to attempt a nap before class, but will probably just end up showering and drinking more caffeine to stay awake...more later kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home