the time of my life

Thursday, February 19, 2004

Mardi Gras!

So of course the moment I make plans and promise people I'll come to Chambana for the weekend, my friends here think of something even more entertaining-they're all going down to STL for Mardi Gras celebrations on Saturday night-and I know of at least 12 other people that are already going. Darnit! I've never been to Soulard for Fat Tuesday celebrations, I'm ticked. But I'm true to my word, and I WILL be at Joe's on Saturday night-as promised. And probably some other places as well. Hopefully it will be a fun weekend anyway, but judging from all the Chambana drama I've heard about lately, all bets are off.

Insomniacs-R-Us

I still can't sleep more than about 6.5 hours per night, and late-night phonecalls do nothing to help the matter. I'm not even talking about drunk dials-it was my MOTHER last night! Arg. Love my family, but hate being woken up.

Carbs

I'm dying for some. DYING here. I figure I'll hold out till tomorrow, when I can justify ruining the first week of my diet by a couple of nights out in Campustown. Hopefully I'll make it that long. Then, it's back to the grind of things on Sunday. This diet is GOING TO WORK-bc it already is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home