the time of my life

Sunday, April 04, 2004

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH sleep.

I love sleep.

Trying to awaken myself enough to gather my belongings and head home-my parents are on Spring Break this week, and my grandparents are coming to visit, so I'm going to have to spend a couple of days with them till I have to be back on Tuesday afternoon for work and my otherwise hectic and stressful life. After IARF-ing on Tuesday, I'll be giving my presentation for 511-eeeeeeeee. Then Wednesday is just another 16 hour day, nonstop-yeah, no biggie, I'm used to it by now. Thursday will be slightly better, IARF, then a little afternoon break, then class, then (hopefully) heading over to good ol' C-U for an evening out w/ my Chambanaites. Supposedly, the CR barcrawl is going on, and the last CR barcrawl I came to town for produced nothing but trouble, but if anyone tries to unload their drama on me, I'm going to silence them with a nice, simple, "SHUT UP!!!"

Now it's time to pack and go home...I'll talk to everyone later this week. I swear, if I didn't have a Monday off every now and then, I'd go insane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home