the time of my life

Friday, July 15, 2005

It's official...I have an apartment for the next year. After touring several less-than-desirable places, I have decided to stay in the same apartment complex I'm currently living in. I'm moving to a one bedroom model. The following are things I need to do before I move:

-Find a piece of artwork for my wall (I'm thinking a copy of Van Gogh's Vase Avec Marguerites et Coquelicots-for all you non-French speakers, Vase with Poppies and Daisies). It has a bunch of really beautiful red colors in the painting, which will go quite well with my decor.

-Buy a lamp for my living room.

-Buy a vacuum cleaner

-Paint my dresser and replace the pulls (I have picked some out at Lowe's).

-Re-upholster my parents' old couch (They got all new furniture for the living room), which is coming with me to Springfield.

After I do these things I will have the perfect Springfield apartment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home