the time of my life

Monday, April 05, 2004

HOME

Ahhhhhh home.

I love home.

Most of the time.

Last night: Dinner w/ parents, sisters, Jami's best friend Megan, and Grandparents Hodges. Smoked ribs, scalloped potatoes, salad, corn on the cob, dinner rolls, baked beans, homemade brownies, various beverages-now, this is what I food. This is just a regular Sunday dinner at the Hodges household-I miss home cooking.

I've been working on my powerpoint for 511 ALL DAY-it's awesome and if Prof. Miller isn't uber-impressed, I'm going to be highly disappointed.

Average Joe finale is on tonight-what on earth are they going to do when this one is over? Booo...I love Average Joe, even though it is truly the worst of the worst reality shows. Hate Survivor, hate Celebrity Mole, and yet I LOVE the lame-o NBC reality shows-AJ & Apprentice. Have also became a huge fan of American Idol-but the only one I get really upset about missing is AJ. Unlike my roommates-who tape every SINGLE reality show ever invented.

Current Stressbusters/Guilty Pleasures
Average Joe
VH1 All Access, Fabulous Life Of..., etc.-pretty much any of these worthless shows are shows I absolutely adore watching, but tell very few people I do-oops, the secret is out.
Sam's Choice Peanut Butter Cups (like Reses-except WAY better-trust me on this one!)
Evening Walks (to counteract the PB Cups-and for peace of mind)
**Without these things, I think I'd probably lose my mind.**

I'm gonna keep prepping for the presentation, do some laundry, and watch AJ finale-ttya'll later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home